For just $295 a year, HDI members receive full access to the following:
- Practices & Salary Reports
Annual research reports that explore the day-to-day operations and compensatory practices of support centers and desktop support operations around the world. Note: Membership is the only way to access this exclusive research, as these reports are not sold commercially.
- Focus Papers
Regularly-produced, in-depth research and analysis on trending industry topics. Use these to stay on top of trends and make informed business decisions.
We built a member-exclusive community because HDI members asked for it! This private online community is designed for peer learning, collaboration, and knowledge sharing. Yes, it really is all that.
- Local Chapter Meetings
Don’t limit your interactions to the virtual world! Participate in meet-ups to network with peers, learn from guest speakers and industry experts, build lasting friendships, and make professional connections. A virtual local chapter (vChapter) is available to members who don’t have a local chapter nearby.
Developed by the HDI International Certification Standards Committee, the HDI Support Center Standard lays out best practices for high-performing support centers, while the HDI Certification Standards identify core competencies for roles in customer service and technical support. The certification standards also prepare individuals for HDI certification exams.
- Industry Awards
Members can nominate themselves, their colleagues, and their teams for prestigious, industry-recognized HDI awards and show the world that they’ve achieved the highest standards of quality and customer satisfaction. Brag about yourself and your team!
- Tools and Templates
Save time and money with access to practical resources to measure current success, benchmark performance, and make necessary improvements to your support center. Download what you need to succeed.
Discounts for HDI Members
It’s like money in your pocket. Enjoy savings on HDI’s certification and training courses, services, and events, including:
- $200 discount on annual conferences
- Up to $100 discount on HDI certification and training courses
- Free certification exam insurance
- $300 discount on the Customer Satisfaction Index (CSI)
- $295 discount on an annual HDI Forum package
Discounts on HDI Memberships: Bulk Discounts
- Save 10% when you purchase six to ten memberships ($265 per membership).
- Save 15% when you purchase eleven to fifteen memberships ($250 per membership).
- Save 20% when you purchase sixteen to one hundred memberships ($236 per membership).
Discounts on Multiple-Year Memberships
- Save 5% when you purchase a two-year membership ($560 total).
- Save 10% when you purchase a three-year membership ($796 total).
- Save 15% when you purchase a five-year membership ($1,254 total).
- Purchase a lifetime membership for $5,900.
You can apply to receive a student discount. The membership rate for verified students is $49 per year.
Early Bird Renewal
Renew 90–80 business days prior to your current membership’s expiration date and save $50!
Already a member? If you purchased an HDI membership before February 8, 2016, use this matrix to reference the benefits you’re eligible for at your current membership level. You may continue to enjoy these benefits until your membership is up for renewal; when that time comes, you must renew at the new annual price of $295. Contact HDI at 800.248.5667 or Support@ThinkHDI.com if you’d like to transfer or upgrade your current membership(s) to the new membership before its scheduled expiration date.